In terms of abrasive cut-off machines BRAUN offers various cutting methods, depending on the type, shape and size of the material to be cut as well as the specific application (e.g. stand-alone machine or machine integrated in a line for continuous production in a rolling mill). The cutting method will significantly determine the design of the abrasive cut-off machine and the movements of the cut-off wheel and the material to be cut.
Abrasive cut-off machines work quickly and precisely, producing clean cutting edges.
BRAUN is a specialist for cut-off machines with cutting wheels in dimensions from 400 to 2000 mm.
Abrasive cutting - an advanced and flexible technology
- extremely clean and fast
- excellent quality of the cut-off material
- quick and easy retooling
- maximum throughput, also in case of continuous operation
- minimum noise level
- universally applicable, even for very hard steels and nonferrous metal alloys,
- as well as critical materials (such as titanium)
- cutting of the workpiece in hot or cold state
- flexible machine conception - proven design also for flat foundations
- dry cutting without emulsion for almost all applications
- fully automatic operation including visualization and data logging
- separation of scrap pieces according to grades (e.g. to alloys)
Machine design versions
BRAUN - competence of abrasive cutting